At City CU, we help people every day.
For years, we've assisted our members with all aspects of their finances – savings, loans, insurance and financial education. Members appreciate our expertise and our distinctly friendly and fun atmosphere. We know our members by name and we become their advisors…and their friends. When’s the last time you could say that about a job?
Our employees score us high on our annual staff survey, and we were again named A Great Place to Work in Financial Services for 2023-2024. Read More
Interested in one of our open positions? Contact our People Experience Department for an application or download it here and email it.
Submit your resume and application to:
Fax: (214) 319-5097
Attn: People Experience
7474 Ferguson Road
Dallas, TX 75228
Why work at City CU?
The City CU work environment is fast-paced, challenging and fulfilling. Our team atmosphere makes it fun to be at work every day. Just like the members we serve, you’re part of the family.
- Competitive salaries: we offer a comprehensive and rewarding compensation plan
- Benefits: medical, dental, vision
- Paid time off and 11 paid holidays per year
- 401(k) with employer match and immediate vesting and pension plan
- Casual dress code
- We’re serious about having fun at work and have a dedicated group of employees who plan activities throughout the year!
City CU is an equal opportunity employer. Background and credit checks are required.