Credit cards are an important financial tool — if used responsibly. Here’s how to know you’re okay.
- You can easily pay more than just the minimum payment each month.
- You don’t rely on your credit card for everyday purchases.
- You are using less than 30% of your credit limit.
- You never take out cash advances.
- You use it mostly for large, necessary expenses.
- You read all the fine print in every letter you receive from your credit card company.
In what ways do you use your credit card? Share with us on Facebook and Twitter!