Summer is coming to an end. You’ve traveled, you’ve partied and there are just a few weeks left before you can celebrate back-to-school! What to do?
Keep your vacation fun by staying local and under budget:
- Attend a local festival, concert or community event. They typically are free – so pack a cooler and snacks to save money.
- Act like a tourist and see sites like the J.F.K Museum, Klyde Warren Park or the Perot Museum of Nature and Science.
- Catch a movie- for free at the Annette Strauss Square in downtown Dallas.
- Visit the Dallas Arboretum for a day filled with blooms and kid’s activities- and splash frogs!
- Get cultured and see what’s happening at the Ronald Kirk Bridge. There are weekly events and it’s relatively close to the Bishop Arts District.