Available positions: (Click title to view description)
We have seven locations throughout Dallas, Ellis, Grayson and Cooke counties. We offer a great compensation and benefits package. Background and credit checks are required.
How to Apply
City CU accepts applications for all open positions. Human Resources can provide an application, or print one here. Submit your resume and cover letter to:
Fax: (214) 319-5097
Attn: Human Resources
7474 Ferguson Rd.
Dallas, TX 75228
City CU is an equal opportunity employer.
Make a difference in people’s lives
Are you looking for a great work environment where you can truly help others? City Credit Union is dedicated to making a difference, one member at a time. We go the extra mile for our Members – and for our Associates, too.
When you work at City CU, you’re helping people every day
Each day, we assist our Members with all aspects of their finances – savings, loans, insurance and more. Members appreciate our expert assistance and our distinctly friendly and fun atmosphere. We know Members by name, we become their advisors… and their friends. When’s the last time you were able to say that about a job?
What a workplace should be
City CU was named A Great Place to Work in Financial Services in 2015. Click the logo to read more about it!
The City CU work environment is fun, challenging and fulfilling. You’ll be surrounded with good people who want to serve others. You’ll have the daily opportunity to provide financial solutions and make life easier for our Members. It’s an environment where you can’t help but grow. And we offer a variety of ongoing training and education programs to help you develop both professionally and personally.
You’ll develop friendships with your co-workers as well. We foster a team atmosphere that makes it fun to come to work every day. At City CU, just like the Members we serve, you’re part of the family.
About City CU
City CU is one of the largest credit unions in Dallas, serving over 42,000 members. In business since 1942, City CU continues to grow each year. We believe in service to Members and to our community as well. A rewarding career awaits you!
- Benefits: medical, dental, vision
- Paid Time Off: a generous PTO plan available to all eligible full-time Associates
- Holidays: 11 paid holidays per year
- Credit Life and Disability: Associates receive 100% paid life and disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program: Professional assistance for all Associates and family members dealing with issues affecting their well-being.
- Supplemental Benefits: The option to purchase additional life, cancer and critical illness insurance for Associates and dependents
- Recognition: City CU knows our success depends on the contribution of our Associates. Our recognition program is designed to recognize and reward those contributions.
- 401(k): Employer match for 401(k) contributions within plan guidelines.
- Competitive Salaries: we offer a comprehensive and rewarding compensation plan
- Business Casual Dress: We want our Associates to dress for success and be comfortable while at work
- Service Awards: City CU values its Associates and recognizes service milestones
- CU@School University: training and development programs
- Fun at Work: We are serious about having fun at work. City CU has a dedicated group of Associates who plan games and other activities throughout the year!