COVID-19 and City CU’s Commitment to Health and Safety
City CU is concerned for the health and safety of our Members and employees regarding the coronavirus, also known as COVID-19. We want to reassure you that we’ve implemented a number of measures to protect you and our employees, and to continue our operations and serving you.
- We’ve increased the precautions we use each flu season to help prevent the spread of viruses. We encourage employees to wash their hands often, use hand sanitizer regularly and clean work stations and high touchpoint areas in our facilities throughout the day.
- Employees in support positions can work from home or other remote locations to help keep operations functioning. As always, we encourage any employees feeling ill to stay home.
- In our branches, hand sanitizer is available for Member use. You’ll see our employees wearing gloves for protection when handling cash. And we’ll likely opt for an elbow bump instead of a handshake.
- If you need to visit a branch, our lobbies remain open – though we’d love you to use the drive thru instead. We may restrict anyone with visible symptoms from our lobbies.
- Rather than visit our branches, we encourage you to use online banking and our mobile app for your transactions. You can deposit checks and transfer funds via the mobile app. At www.citycu.org, you can conduct transactions, open accounts, apply for a loan and do an online chat with a Financial Services Officer. We’re available at (214) 515-0100 from 9am-5pm Monday-Friday and 9am-1pm on Saturday.
- If we need to communicate quickly with you, we’ll use our website, social media (Facebook and Twitter), email and phone.
This is an evolving situation and City CU is committed to be a safe, sound place to do business.