City CU recommends basic safety precautions when using an ATM or night deposit facility.
- Prepare your transaction before you approach the ATM or night deposit facility.
- Remember to take your card and any other documents.
- Treat your debit card the same as cash and keep it in a secure place.
- Keep your PIN secret and memorize it. Do not give anyone information about your card or PIN over the phone or online.
- When using an ATM, position yourself to prevent others from seeing your PIN when entered.
- Look for any suspicious activity near the facility and make sure all approaches to the facility are well lit.
- Conceal cash received from the ATM to the best of your ability and count it after you’ve left the ATM.
- If anyone offers assistance while you’re at an ATM, do not accept it. If you have started a transaction, consider canceling the it and leaving the ATM location.
- Compare your receipts to your monthly statement and notify us immediately if you suspect that an error or unauthorized transaction has occurred.
- For a lost or stolen debit card, contact City CU immediately, (214) 515-0100.