Some things to consider are:
- Have you enrolled in City CU’s online banking?
- Did you type the correct password?
- Did you use any special characters?
- Do you have trouble accessing both your online banking and mobile banking?
If you answered “yes” to any of the questions above, or just can’t remember your password, follow these simple reset instructions:
- Click on the “Forgot” link on our Online Banking page
- Enter your User ID
- Answer your Security Questions
- Enter a NEW Password
- Re-insert new password to confirm
When you open an account with City CU, you agree to maintain available funds at all times to cover any withdrawal. With Overdraft Protection your purchases are covered for a fee of $5 per overdraft protection transfer, whereas without Overdraft Protection you would incur a $30 Insufficient Funds Fee.
While shopping over the weekend your City CU debit card did not work. You logged into your City CU Online Banking and had more than enough funds to complete your transaction. Seems like you may have a locked or frozen debit card.
- You may have missed a Fraud Alert call. A Fraud Alert call is made to report any suspicious activity that raised a red flag. For example, an unauthorized purchase in another state when you just used your debit card at a local grocery store.
Here’s who to contact:
- If you missed this call and your debit card is inaccessible, visit our website’s Live Chat or call us at (214) 515-0100. Our Associates will explain the situation and release your debit card if it is not compromised.
- If during this call a City CU Associate finds your debit card has been compromised, our City CU Associate and Fraud Department will work to secure your City CU account and debit card.
- If your City CU credit card has been compromised, please call (888) 305-1063
- To report your City CU debit card or credit card lost or stolen, contact City CU’s Live Chat via www.citycu.org or call (214) 515-0100: press 2 (for all other questions), press 2 again (for questions about your debit or credit card).
For tips on how to protect your City CU account, visit our Security Center.
Why rush to a branch when you can securely deposit checks using your smartphone or tablet? To access our Mobile Deposit feature, first open City CU’s Mobile Banking app (download free via your app store) and go!
- Log into Mobile Banking
- Endorse the check, add your Member number and “For Mobile Deposit Only” on the back
- When prompted for the deposit amount, enter the amount and ensure it matches your check
- Take photos of your check, back and front
- Click Submit – and that’s it!
With Mobile Deposits you can:
- Deposit a check wherever, whenever
- Access funds within two business days on a check deposited before 3 PM CT
- Deposit up to $5,000 a day, $2,500 max per check.
For Mobile Deposit Terms and Conditions click here
Two-Factor Authentication is a new account security feature that requires a 4 digit confirmation code when accessing your City CU account on any new device. This code will be sent to an authorized user via email or phone number. If you recieve a code but you haven’t accessed a new device… that unauthorized user is Two- Factors out of luck.
Credit unions from all over the country share facilities to give members thousands of convenient locations to perform transactions just as if they were in their home credit union. Whether you are at work, home, or your favorite travel destination, your credit union is always nearby. Click here to search for locations.
What you need when you enter a shared branch location:
- Your home credit union’s name
- Your account number
- Valid unexpired government-issued photo identification, i.e., State Driver’s license, US Passport, or Military identification
City CU will provide and allow the following services: (Not all credit unions provide the same services)
|Transactions||Our Members||Guest Members|
|Cash Deposits (immediate credit)||$750 maximum||$750 maximum|
|Cash Deposit Limits||None||None|
|Cash Back to Previous Deposit||No||No|
CU to CU, Share to Loan,
Share to Share
CU to CU, Share to Loan
Share to Share
|Loan Advance LOC only||Yes||As Applicable|
|Account Inquiries (Share & Loan)||Yes||Yes|
|Statement Printing||Yes (last 10 Transactions)||Yes (last 10 Transactions)|
|Third Party Checks||No||No|
|Special Service Blocks||New Members (90) days||As Applicable|
Funds deposited through Shared Branch Services may not be immediately available. Contact your credit union for funds availability information. City CU will only provide Shared Branch Services in person and in our lobbies.
To make an online City CU loan payment, you must register through the Loan Payment tab on our home page. Clicking on this tab will take you to our Web Payments Center where you can pay on any loan where you are a primary owner or co-applicant. It’s that easy! City CU accepts ACH (automatic clearing house) payments and debit/credit card payments.
Already enrolled but having a hard time accessing our Web Payments Center? Simply re-register using a new or existing email or contact a City CU Associate via Live Chat.
City CU encourages our Members to contact us by sending a secure online message. In order to practice this method of secure communication, a Member must log into their online banking. Once logged in, a Member can send us their request with a copy of the party’s drivers license. Members can also submit this request via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax at (214) 319-3012.
With City CU’s Mastercard debit card you may transfer or withdraw up to $500 per day (24-hour period) using an ATM or as Point of Sale (PIN-based) transactions. You may withdraw up to $3,500 per day for point-of-sale (signature-based) transactions. You may use your Card up to 20 times per day. For more information, please refer to our Electronic Fund Transfers Agreement and Disclosures here
Reordering checks has never been easier! You can go online and visit our Quick Links tab at the bottom of our home page and click on “Reorder Checks” or reorder checks by clicking here. You must have your routing number ( 311079050) and account number to begin your reordering process. For questions, contact City CU via Live Chat.
For your security, City CU monitors your debit and credit card transactions. Our monitoring systems look for any unusual transaction, often that is a purchase made out of town and then temporarily blocks the card from further use until we speak to you. So, be sure to let us know before your next trip. We’ll note your account with when and where you’re going. You can contact us via Live Chat so you travel worry-free.
Conveniently, there are many ways to make a transfer with City CU.
If you want to make a transfer within your accounts:*
- Use City CU’s online banking – set up automatic transfers through your online banking account
- Chat with us online via Live Chat
- Call our EasyTeller Automated Phone system at (214) 515-0100 or toll-free at (888) 324-2328 (Follow the prompts)
- Visit a surcharge-free ATM
- Call us at (214) 515-0100
*If you are transferring from a Savings or Money Market account, the transfer must fall within
Regulation D requirements.
If you want to make a transfer between other City CU accounts or to another financial institution you can:
- Use City CU’s PopMoney® service
- City CU’s Bill Pay
If you want to make a wire transfer or need assistance, please contact a City CU Associate via Live Chat or call (214) 515-0100.
With Advantage Checking, you receive the following security and savings benefits:
- IDProtect® – protect yourself1 from fraud:
Credit File Monitoring – daily credit file monitoring and automated alerts of key changes to your Experian, Equifax and TransUnion credit reports.
Total Identity Monitoring – monitoring of over 1,000 databases including credit, Social Security, public records, real property records and telephone
3-in-1 Credit Report – request new report every 90 days or upon receipt of a credit alert.
Credit Score – receive new single bureau credit score with every new credit report.
Fully Managed Identity Theft Resolution Services – a fraud specialist assigned to manage your case and work with you until your credit and identity are restored.
Identity Theft Recovery Case Plan – to inform you of the recovery process.
- Up to $10,000 Identity Theft Expense Reimbursement Coverage2
Debit and Credit Card Registration Online Identity Theft News Center and Valuable Phone and Web Resources
- Up to $10,000 of 24-hour Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance2,3
- Cellular Telephone Protection2 – (Cellular telephone bill must be paid through this account.)
- Debit Advantage™ Buyer’s Protection and Extended Warranty2 – (Item(s) must be purchased entirely with eligible account.)
- Travel and Leisure Discount Membership (registration/activation required)
- Health Discount Savings4 – enjoy savings on vision, prescriptions, dental (registration/activation required)
- $hopping RewardsTM (registration/activation required)
These benefits from a trusted source like City CU is a great value for only $5.00 per month. We understand this account may not be for every Member and you have choices. You can opt out at any time by contacting us:
- Visit one of our branch locations
- Phone: (214) 515-0100
- Email: email@example.com
- Online chat: go to www.citycu.org and click on Live Chat.
_1 IDProtect service is a personal identity theft protection service available to account owner(s) and their joint account holders. The service is available to non-publicly traded businesses and their business owner(s) listed on the account (service not available to employees or authorized signers who are not owners). Service is not available to a “signer” on the account who is not an account owner. Service is not available to clubs, organizations and/or churches and their members, schools and employees/students. For revocable grantor trusts, the service is available only when a grantor is serving as a trustee and covers the grantor trustee(s). For all other fiduciary accounts, the service covers the beneficiary, who must be the primary member (Fiduciary is not covered).
(2) Special Insurance Program Notes: The descriptions herein are summaries only. They do not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policies described. Please refer to the actual policies for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Insurance is offered through the company named on the certificate of insurance. Guide to Benefit is enclosed
(3) If you wish to update a beneficiary or name a beneficiary, please contact City Credit Union to complete a beneficiary form. Otherwise, if there is no designated beneficiary on file, benefits will be paid according to the Master Policy. For questions regarding claims or your coverage, call 1-866-210-0361. Please keep a copy of this letter with your important insurance papers.
(4) This is NOT insurance._
Insurance Products are not insured by the NCUA or any Federal Government Agency; not a deposit of or guaranteed by the credit union or any credit union affiliate.