Loan Payments Made Easier!
City CU’s web payment center has a new look and several improvements to make it easier to make one-time (and now recurring) payments to your City CU loan.
In order to make a payment, you must register your account, using your email as your new user ID.
- Easier to Register: To register your account, you need only your Member number, date of birth and social security number.
- Easier to Reset Passwords: After you register, all loans under your Member number will be linked to a single sign-on. If you forget your password, click “Forgot Your Password?” and you’ll immediately receive an email to reset your password.
- Recurring Payments: Now, in addition to making a one-time payment, you can set up recurring ACH payments. (That should make your life easier!)
- New Express Pay Option: With the update, you can make a payment without registering. Your Member number, birth date and email address are all you need to make a quick payment.
- New Responsive Design: Access the web payment center with any device.
- Account History: View past payments and details.