City CU invites you to join us to celebrate you on Member Appreciation Day!
I am having a difficult time accessing my Online Banking account. How can I reset my password?
Some things to consider are:
- Did you type the correct password?
- Did you use any special characters?
- Do you have trouble accessing both your online banking and mobile banking?
If you answered “yes” to any of the questions above, or just can’t remember your password, follow these simple reset instructions:
- Click on the “Forgot” link on our Online Banking page
- Enter your User ID
- Answer your Security Questions
- Enter a NEW Password
- Re-insert new password to confirm
Whether you e-file or mail your returns to the IRS, you can use the free IRS2GO mobile app to:
- Check refund status
- Make mobile payments
- Get free tax preparation assistance
- Find tax tips
As a City CU Member, you receive a discount on Turbo Tax to easily prepare your tax return and file income taxes online.
Through our partnership with Turbo Tax, Members receive discounts on Federal filing software, guidance for deductions to maximize your refund and access to prior returns online – all with no appointment or tax knowledge needed.
See what City CU and TurboTax can do for you.
We get it, shopping for a new vehicle is exciting! The pressure is on, you see what you like, the deal sounds good, so you sign away! A car dealership is the last place to make an impulse buy. Things to know before you step foot on the car lot:
- A vehicle in a car lot isn’t always owned by the dealership. They get loans to buy vehicles too – so you don’t have to wait to the end of the month or year to get a better price. Dealerships need to move vehicles quickly to pay on their loans. Sounds like there’s room to negotiate that MSRP.
- Speaking of MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price), the MSRP is just that, a suggested price. The dealership probably received their vehicles under a loan or at auction, allowing plenty of room for negotiation.
- 0% financing is not always the best deal; in fact, you may cheat yourself out of a nice rebate. Pass on 0% financing if your interest rate is at its lowest and you may gain rebate dollars. Ask what your options are.
- Treat your trade-in, your financing and the purchase as three separate transactions with the dealer so that you get the best price.
So avoid shopping on impulse, take a moment to do some research and let City CU help you beat the dealer!
In January, City CU and our Members collected for Austin Street Center. With our efforts, we donated hats, gloves, scarves and coats – a total of 142 pounds of clothing! What a great way to kick off our 75th anniversary’s Random Acts of Kindness initiative.
Help us continue our Random Acts of Kindness in February by helping animal shelter organizations. Our charitable organizations include: North Texas’s Operation Kindness, Grayson County’s ARF House, Cooke County’s Noah’s Ark and Ellis County’s SPCA.
Thank you for helping City CU make the difference!
Learn how you can make the difference here.
- Personalization: We love building relationships so our Members receive the best service and personal attention. Establishing that relationship enables us to help our Members find their dream car at an incredible low rate.
- Financing: Whether it’s your first car or you’ve walked the lot a few times, City CU can help you through the entire buying process. Contact City CU and get pre-qualified before you step into a dealership.
- Expert Advice: We guide you through the purchase process to help you get the best deal. If you are unsure about how much car you can afford or have questions during your car buying process, we are here to help.
- Protection: City CU offers fully protected auto loans! Imagine that, a low-interest rate, a convenient term and warranty protection for one low monthly payment. Bet you didn’t know City CU can cover you for a lot less than the rest.
- Convenience: City CU also offers the convenience to scan VINs, compare vehicles and apply for a City CU auto loan with the AskAuto® App.
For more information, contact us:
Members recently received a letter about changes to their City CU checking account. The changes will keep City CU’s products and services among the best in the country. And, these benefits from a trusted source like City CU is a great value for only $5.00 per month.
With Advantage Checking, you receive the following security and savings benefits:
- IDProtect® – protect yourself 1 from fraud:
- Credit File Monitoring – daily credit file monitoring and automated alerts of key changes to your Experian, Equifax and TransUnion credit reports.
- Total Identity Monitoring – monitoring of over 1,000 databases including credit, Social Security, public records, real property records and telephone
- 3-in-1 Credit Report – request new report every 90 days or upon receipt of a credit alert.
- Credit Score – receive new single bureau credit score with every new credit report.
- Fully Managed Identity Theft Resolution Services – a fraud specialist assigned to manage your case and work with you until your credit and identity are restored.
- Identity Theft Recovery Case Plan – to inform you of the recovery process.
- Up to $10,000 Identity Theft Expense Reimbursement Coverage2
Debit and Credit Card Registration Online Identity Theft News Center and Valuable Phone and Web Resources
- Up to $10,000 of 24-hour Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance2,3
- Cellular Telephone Protection2 – (Cellular telephone bill must be paid through this account.)
- Debit Advantage™ Buyer’s Protection and Extended Warranty2 – (Item(s) must be purchased entirely with eligible account.)
- Travel and Leisure Discount Membership (registration/activation required)
- Health Discount Savings4 – enjoy savings on vision, prescriptions, dental (registration/activation required)
- $hopping RewardsTM (registration/activation required)
We understand this account may not be for every Member and you have choices. You can opt out at any time by contacting us:
- Visit one of our branch locations
- Phone: (214) 515-0100
- Email: email@example.com
- Online chat: go to www.citycu.org and click on Live Chat.
(1) IDProtect service is a personal identity theft protection service available to account owner(s) and their joint account holders. The service is available to non-publicly traded businesses and their business owner(s) listed on the account (service not available to employees or authorized signers who are not owners). Service is not available to a “signer” on the account who is not an account owner. Service is not available to clubs, organizations and/or churches and their members, schools and employees/students. For revocable grantor trusts, the service is available only when a grantor is serving as a trustee and covers the grantor trustee(s). For all other fiduciary accounts, the service covers the beneficiary, who must be the primary member (Fiduciary is not covered).
(2) Special Insurance Program Notes: The descriptions herein are summaries only. They do not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policies described. Please refer to the actual policies for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Insurance is offered through the company named on the certificate of insurance. Guide to Benefit is enclosed
(3) If you wish to update a beneficiary or name a beneficiary, please contact City Credit Union to complete a beneficiary form. Otherwise, if there is no designated beneficiary on file, benefits will be paid according to the Master Policy. For questions regarding claims or your coverage, call 1-866-210-0361. Please keep a copy of this letter with your important insurance papers.
(4) This is NOT insurance.
Insurance Products are not insured by the NCUA or any Federal Government Agency; not a deposit of or guaranteed by the credit union or any credit union affiliate.
Now is the time to get your children on track to a bright financial future.
Identity theft continues to be an increasing problem in the United States. People who experience identity theft can take months or longer to fix the damage to their finances and credit. While laws help victims to minimize the monetary strain and anxiety, preventing identity theft in the first place is key.
For most people, ATMs have become an important part of everyday life. Just as you would take precautions with any financial matter, especially in public places, common sense guidelines can keep you, your money and your financial information safe when using an ATM.