Mobile Deposit Tips
- Open the City CU mobile app and click “Deposit” and then “Deposit a check” and follow the prompts.
- Endorse the back of your check and write “For Mobile Deposit Only.”
- Make sure the amount matches the amount of the check.
- Flatten folded or crumpled checks.
- Keep the check within the view finder; try not to get too much of the area surrounding the check.
- Take photos in good lighting on a solid dark background.
- Keep your phone flat and steady above the check.
- The entire check needs to be visible and in focus, with no shadows and with all four corners visible.
- Make sure the MICR line (numbers on the bottom of the check) is readable.
For questions or assistance, contact us via Live Chat or call (214) 515-0100.