How do I make a mobile deposit?
Why make the trip to a branch when you can securely deposit checks using your smartphone or tablet?
To use the mobile app, download the free City CU mobile banking app (via your app store). If you already have an online banking user name and password, log in with that. If not, you can register your account via the mobile app directly.
Daily deposit limit is $5,000 with a $5,000 maximum per check.
Funds can be accessed within two business days on a check deposited before 3pm Central time.
To deposit a check:
- Log into the mobile app (you can set up easy access using TouchID® if your phone supports it)
- Sign the check, write your Member number and “For Mobile Deposit Only” on the back
- Enter the deposit amount (make sure it matches the check amount)
- Take photos of your check, back and front
- Click submit – and that’s it!
For mobile app terms and conditions click here.