Say goodbye to paper and save some green.
Secure your financial statements by enrolling in eStatements. eStatements are free – so you avoid the $5 monthly charge!
The paper statement sitting in your mailbox is an easy target for identity theft and other types of fraud.
To switch to eStatements and avoid the $5 monthly fee for a mailed paper statement, log in to your City CU online banking account.
Benefits of eStatements
- Security – Eliminate the risk of your mailed statement being lost or stolen.
- Access – Review your current and past statements online.
- Convenience – View your statement as soon as it’s available.
- Organization – Eliminate paper clutter.
- Go Green – Save a few trees.
For questions, contact us via Live Chat or (214) 515-0100.
eStatements are available for a period of 12 months. Older statements may be requested but are subject to additional fees. See fee schedule for details.
How to enroll in eStatements
Not sure how to enroll for eStatements? Click below for step-by-step instructions.
- Log into your City CU account.
- Click on account type.
- Click on the Online statements link.
Begin eStatement Enrollment Process:
- Read disclosures
- Click “Click here to get your Confirmation Code”
- Enter your confirmation code inside the “Enter Confirmation Code Below” field
- Click on “Agree” to continue
- Confirm your eStatement delivery email*
- Confirm your account type, account number and your statement delivery preference then select “Next”
- Finalize your enrollment by clicking “Enroll”
* If you do not see the correct email, you must update the email under your account. To update your email, exit the enrollment process and go to your online banking home page. Select the “Profile” drop-down menu, click on “Email and Phone Number” to update your email. Begin your eStatement enrollment process from the beginning.