Securely deposit checks using your smartphone or tablet
Follow these easy steps:
- Log into the City CU mobile banking app
- Endorse the check, add your Member number and “For Mobile Deposit Only” on the back
- When prompted for the deposit amount, enter the amount and ensure it matches your check
- Take photos of your check, back and front
- Click Submit – and that’s it!
With mobile deposits you can:
- Deposit a check wherever, whenever
- Deposit up to $5,000 a day, $5,000 maximum per check.
Mobile Banking Resources
Already have an online banking account? Enter your online banking username and password. Skip the following steps and enjoy!
Don’t have an online banking account? Click on “First Time User? Enroll Now” and then:
- Create a username and password.
- Follow the enrollment prompts.
- Select and answer security questions to better protect your accounts.
You may be asked “Out of Wallet” questions to further verify your identity.
For questions or assistance, contact us at (214) 515-0100.
- Open the City CU mobile app and click “Deposit” and then “Deposit a check” and follow the prompts.
- Endorse the back of your check and write “For Mobile Deposit Only.”
- Make sure the amount matches the amount of the check.
- Flatten folded or crumpled checks.
- Keep the check within the view finder; try not to get too much of the area surrounding the check.
- Take photos in good lighting on a solid dark background.
- Keep your phone flat and steady above the check.
- The entire check needs to be visible and in focus, with no shadows and with all four corners visible.
- Make sure the MICR line (numbers on the bottom of the check) is readable.