A full-service checking account.
Our Advantage Checking account provides Members with the features of Basic Checking plus the following benefits:
- IDProtect®1- identity theft monitoring and fraud resolution services
- Identify Theft Reimbursement - up to $10,0003
- Free credit report and score2
- Credit Score Tracker4
- Credit Score Simulator2 - see how different actions will affect your score
- Cellular Telephone Protection3
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance3
- Travel and leisure discounts*
- $hopping Rewards™*
- Financial Wellness 360° - interactive resources to maximize financial wellness
You need to register for your Advantage Checking benefits
1) Click here and follow the instructions to register and activate benefits, or
2) Call (866) 210-0361 for assistance with registration, activation, benefits or services.
How to access your Advantage Checking benefits
You can easily access directly from online banking and our mobile app. Click here for instructions.
1 IDProtect is a personal identity theft protection service available to personal checking account owner(s) and their joint account owners. Service is not available to a “signer” on the account who is not an account owner.
2 Credit Score is a VantageScore 3.0 based on single credit bureau data. Third parties may use a different VantageScore or a different type of credit score to assess your creditworthiness. Once you have activated credit file monitoring, you may request your credit score, which refreshes on a monthly basis.
3Special Program Notes: the descriptions herein are summaries only and do not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the Benefits described. Please refer to the actual Guide to Benefit and/or insurance documents for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Coverage is offered through the company named in the Guide to Benefit or on the certificate of insurance.
4 Credit Score Tracker: once credit file monitoring has been activated and you have requested your first credit score, you may request a new credit score each month to be plotted on your Credit Score Tracker graph. Monthly email notifications will be sent to let you know when your new score is available.
*Some benefits require registration and activation. For complete details of this checking account, speak with a City CU representative.”
Insurance products are not insured by the NCUA or any federal government agency; Not a deposit of or guaranteed by City CU or any credit union affiliate.