A full-service checking account.
Our Advantage Checking account provides Members with the features of Basic Checking plus the following benefits:
- IDProtect®1- Identity theft monitoring and resolution services
- 3-in-1 Credit Report2
- Debit Advantage™ – Buyer’s Protection & Extended Warranty3
- Cellular Telephone Protection3
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance3
- Travel & Leisure Discount Membership*
- $hopping Rewards™3
- Health Discount Savings*
How to register for your Advantage Checking benefits
1) Go to www.eClubOnline.net and follow the instructions to register and activate benefits, or
2) Call (866) 210-0361 for questions or for assistance with registration, activation, benefits or services.
1 IDProtect is a personal identity theft protection service available to personal checking account owner(s) and their joint account owners. Service is not available to a “signer” on the account who is not an account owner.
2 Credit Score is a VantageScore 3.0 based on single credit bureau data. Third parties may use a different VantageScore or a different type of credit score to assess your creditworthiness.
3 Special Program Notes: The descriptions herein are summaries only and do not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the Benefits described. Please refer to the actual Guide to Benefit and/or insurance documents for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Coverage is offered through the company named in the Guide to Benefit or on the certificate of insurance.
*Some benefits require registration and activation. For complete details of this checking account, speak with a City Credit Union representative.”
Insurance Products are not insured by the NCUA or any Federal Government Agency; Not a deposit of or guaranteed by the Credit Union or any Credit Union Affiliate.