Proof of Insurance
Here's how to verify your insurance coverage.
Your loan agreement requires you to maintain comprehensive and collision coverage on your vehicle for the term of your loan. We require you to provide us evidence that you've obtained acceptable insurance coverage as outlined in the loan agreement.
Your insurance provider needs to list City CU as the lienholder exactly like this:
City Credit Union
7474 Ferguson Road
Dallas TX 75228
Please provide your Declaration page with the below items included in it:
- Full collateral description, including the VIN - confirm both are correct
- Comprehensive and collision coverage (deductible cannot exceed $1,000)
- Primary borrower OR co-borrower listed as driver (one person on loan must be listed)
- Current effective and expiration dates of the coverage
- We require your insurance Declarations page as proof of insurance. We do not accept insurance ID cards or binders as proof
You can securely upload your Declaration page by clicking the button below.